Friday, November 29, 2013

GTMax Mini-USB 2000mah LED Car Vehicle Charger for GPS Magellan RoadMate 2120T-LM, RoadMate 2120T,

GTMax Mini-USB 2000mah LED Car Vehicle Charger for GPS Magellan RoadMate 2120T-LM, RoadMate 2120T, RoadMate 2036T-LM, RoadMate 2055T-LM, RoadMate 5045T-EU, RoadMate 2145T-LMAfter ordering this item, I learned that some GPS's only tolerate OEM products which this one is not. It might work with your GPS, and I have bought others that worked with mine. This one was not compatible with my Garmin Nuvi 250 W. It recognized it as a computer cord, and I got the computer icon screen instead of the GPS screen when plugged in. It might work for your model...

The seller was greatI received the product quickly and the price was right.

This was rated five because I received exactly what I expected and it worked as described. As in most power cords I do wish it was a tad bit longer...gets me where I want to go:)

Buy GTMax Mini-USB 2000mah LED Car Vehicle Charger for GPS Magellan RoadMate 2120T-LM, RoadMate 2120T, Now

No comments:

Post a Comment