Friday, November 29, 2013

Digitl Robust 360° Kindle Fire HD 8.9 4G Adjustable Seat Bolt Car Mount Vehicle Hands-Free Tablet

Digitl Robust 360° Kindle Fire HD 8.9 4G Adjustable Seat Bolt Car Mount Vehicle Hands-Free Tablet Holder
  • New innovative, adjustable tablet holder fits your Kindle Fire HD 8.9 4G with or without a case or skin
  • 18 inch flexible aluminum seat bolt floor mount with optional floor or dash drill in bracket
  • Swivel ball connection for 360° rotation with tilt for portrait or landscape viewing
  • Lightweight and strong
  • Super Easy Installation!

I got this one for my music stand in that way I will place my kindle fire HD 8.9 and check videos in you tube or in the web for me to learn how to play guitar, I do know that this is for cars but I will use it at home.

excellent product!!!!

Save 35% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment