Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Battery Tender 081-0148-25 25' Quick Disconnect Extension Cable

Battery Tender 081-0148-25 25' Quick Disconnect Extension CableThe reason for purchasing this item is obvious. The built in protective caps for the ends are a nice touch. It would be great if they would include an attached chord keeper or cable tie, as I don't need the entire 25' length most of the time. I can see no difference in effectiveness of the charger whether this extension is inserted between the charger and the leads to the battery, or not.

I use this extension to allow me to mount the Battery Maintainer on a shelf in my garage that is near a power outlet. The extension allows me to drape it in the rafters of the garage and then the connections from the battery can come down from above. Before buying this extension I had to set the battery maintainer on the radiator of my truck with its hood up and run an extension cord over for the battery maintainer to plug into. With this extension cord I can unplug the battery maintainer, disconnect the battary maintainer connections from my truck battery and drape them over to the side, shut the hood and drive away. Before it was a hastle to disconnect the battery maintainer and move it over to the side of the garage before being able to drive off. The extension is worth the money to me for that convienence.

Buy Battery Tender 081-0148-25 25' Quick Disconnect Extension Cable Now

now i dont have to try and cover the charger outside it can stay in the garage

Read Best Reviews of Battery Tender 081-0148-25 25' Quick Disconnect Extension Cable Here

This cord is just what I needed to be able to put the charger unit in a convenient place and still reach the car. It's well made and at 20 feet allows a lot of flexibility.

Want Battery Tender 081-0148-25 25' Quick Disconnect Extension Cable Discount?

I'm using this with a Black & Decker battery maintainer.

I store my collector cars during the winter and I got sick of having to charge or jump them every year. Not to mention replacing the batteries more frequently. I initially bought a style of maintainer that sat up against the battery, had short direct connections which also meant cords between the car and the wall.

Then I bought the Black & Decker maintainers. But, wouldn't you know it the leads were decent in length, but still bridging the gap between car and wall.

Then I found these extensions. Now I got the maintainers mounted on the wall, the lead and extension going up and over a truss and down to the car hood. Cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment