Sunday, September 29, 2013

TaoTronics® TT-BA01 Wireless Portable Bluetooth Stereo Music Transmitter (Not A Bluetooth Receiver

TaoTronics® TT-BA01 Wireless Portable Bluetooth Stereo Music Transmitter for 3.5mm Audio DevicesI was hesitant to buy this after reading a few of the negative reviews that mentioned a major audio delay. Still, it was the cheapest, decently reviewed solution for my needs. After having the product for about 2 weeks, I can say I'm very happy that I bought it. I use this, in conjunction with the Samsung Modus 3500 HM3500 Premium Noise Cancelling Dual Mono Stereo Bluetooth Headset with 2 Adapters to play games and watch TV without waking up my kids. That includes playing games like Rock Band and Dance Central. With regular games, Dance Central, and TV, I haven't noticed any delay. The delay is noticeable with Rock Band, but it isn't anything that the game can't compensate for. According to the auto calibration, the delay varies between +160 and +200 ms.

In addition to the negligible delay, the battery life is fantastic. It lasts through at least two charges of the headphones (about 8 hours total), and it can still operate while charging. I haven't noticed any degradation in sound quality, either. This is everything I needed it to be, and at a reasonable cost.

I haven't had the transmitter for long, but here is what I have noted so far:

1. Works great with the Kindle in Text to Speech mode.

2. Works great with Kindle Fire playing a show on Hulu+.

3. No lag with the Kindle Fire while watching shows on Hulu+ (I imagine buffering and connections could change this, but works great for me).

4. Works while plugged in and charging (saw in another review that they read it didn't so I tested it).

Only problem I have is half my household is threatening to swipe mine if I don't get them one of these.

Buy TaoTronics® TT-BA01 Wireless Portable Bluetooth Stereo Music Transmitter (Not A Bluetooth Receiver Now

I have a zune and unfortunatly it does not have Bluetooth. I found this recommended as a solution and thought it was worth a try. It works great! I wish that my car radio was set up for mp3 players other than Apple and my radio controls would work too. Maybe some day people will realize that not everyone likes Apple and make software compatible to other players. Love the adapter.

Read Best Reviews of TaoTronics® TT-BA01 Wireless Portable Bluetooth Stereo Music Transmitter (Not A Bluetooth Receiver Here

TaoTronics and SunValleyTek are all Gentlemen and Scholars for this excellent product and at a good price!

I just tested these transmitters with all 3 of my TV's and with both my Creative D100 and D200 speakers and whatever video/audio delay there is its ever so slight its not even worth mentioning. I'm very impressed with how these work. I have an Altec-Lansing/Plantronics dongle and the performance is the same as with the TaoTronics. The only way I could tell there was any kind of a very slight audio delay was to play the audio from the TV itself at the same time and then you could see the audio was dead on with the TV speakers and just a slight delay from the Bluetooth. Had I not done that it was difficult to tell if there really was any delay. That's how close it is. I'm very pleased with this, especially for the cost of 20 bones. It paired perfectly with my Creative D100 and D200 Bluetooth speakers while they were plugged into my TV's and my Chinese iPod Nano clone. The pairing button and blue/red lights are awesome. The quality of the audio is just fine. My wishlist? Instead of the skinny wire, have the stereo plug attached directly to the unit itself and flip out. Oh yeah!

UPDATE: I decided to make comparison with these and my Plantronics/Altec Lansing Bluetooth dongle that came with my Plantronics BackBeat 903 stereo headset. Ever since I got this Plantronics dongle I've wanted to get another one but they don't sell them separately and if you can find them ever they're absurdly priced. Glad I never got another because these TaoTronics blow them away! The sound through my BackBeat headset is just as good but the volume now goes up about another 30% compared to the Plantronics/Altec Lansing Bluetooth dongle! The volume is also louder on my Creative D100 and D200! These Tao's rock big time!!! Oh yeeeeah!

Want TaoTronics® TT-BA01 Wireless Portable Bluetooth Stereo Music Transmitter (Not A Bluetooth Receiver Discount?

I purchased this along with LG Tone (HBS-700) Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Headset Retail Packaging Black/Orange to use while at work. Luckily they both have about the same run time of about 8 hours. I plug these into the 3.5mm jack on my speakers and I'm able to walk around my office (up to 30 feet) without any interference at all. I've never heard of this brand and took a chance but it was worth it. Generally i fully discharge the battery and it fully recharges in about 1.5 hours. I'd highly recommend this product.

Save 40% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment