Sunday, September 29, 2013

Husky Liners 98191 WeatherBeater Black Front and 2nd Seat Floor Liner

Husky Liners 98191 WeatherBeater Black Front and 2nd Seat Floor LinerThe quality on these has seemed to have went down. I had the Husky liners for my 2011 Malibu which I though were outstanding quality and fit. I ordered this set for my new 2013 Malibu and they seem way different. A lot thinnner, not as nice of fit and build quality. They are probably still a pretty good mat, but not the quality I had from the same manufacturer.

I paid around $100 for my excellent quality ones for my 2011 Malibu and paid $124 for these new ones. Price went up, quality went down. I will still keep them as they still work, just not as happy with these as I was from the old ones

Save 41% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment