Monday, September 30, 2013

Eagle Dash Cam - 1080p Full HD Car DVR (HDMI, SD, Motion Detection) High Definition Def New Camera

Eagle Dash Cam - 1080p Full HD Car DVR High Definition Def New Camera CamI had purchased a different model a few month back. The picture quality was very good but connecting it to may pc to download videos never worked. I also had to invert the video so I could attach the camera to my windshield vs the dash. So the bracket holding the camera was revesed so it never locked in. This caused the camera to fall a few times to the point it stopped working. At least i blamed it on the falls and not a defective product.

This camera has an excellent picture, it is setup up perfect out of the box and attaching it to a pc is simple. Excellent product. It even can be used as a PC camera. I wished I had bought this one the first time. I had a question that I sent to the seller. I got a response back fast and delivery of the camera was fast.

This was sent to me as "Eagle" dam cam which has no Eagle anywhere on the item or packaging. Some sellers such as Texas Wholesale charge $106 for "Eagle" but send you this cheapest version that you can find on the internet for $40. Forget about this junk. I purchase a Viewsonic a year ago and am happy.

Buy Eagle Dash Cam - 1080p Full HD Car DVR (HDMI, SD, Motion Detection) High Definition Def New Camera Now

The unit did not work when I took it out of the box. Menu window would not open to ser the date and time, put in my car and it recorded untill i started movine and recording stoped, I only had A nice vidio of the front of my house after 20 mile drive.

Read Best Reviews of Eagle Dash Cam - 1080p Full HD Car DVR (HDMI, SD, Motion Detection) High Definition Def New Camera Here

This dash-cam works fine. Quality seems okay for the price range; it's all plastic.

All the buttons and features work. Can't talk about longevity because I've

only had it a few days. Video is so-so and stightly jumpy at high speed.

However, it's adequate for a dash-cam and more resolution or higher frame

rate would only eat up more FLASH storage.

Pros:

1) Performs all the basic functions of a dash-cam correctly.

2) Daytime video quality is adequate, although I wish the lens were wider angle.

3) Suction cup mount works quite well so far.

Cons:

1) Instructions are kinda stinky, although a techie can figure it out pretty easily.

2) Resolution is NOT 1080 or even 720. Maybe 480 you generally cannot read the license plate of the card ahead.

3) The same dash-cam can be found for signifcantly less than the $100 listed here.

My final advice is: shop around. I paid signifcantly less than $100. At the

price I paid, it would be 4 stars for value, but at $100, it's only 3.

Want Eagle Dash Cam - 1080p Full HD Car DVR (HDMI, SD, Motion Detection) High Definition Def New Camera Discount?

I like this little camera, it has a lot of very good attributes, the one draw back is the night vision, it basically has none. This dash Cam OK for the price range but is good for broad daylight only.

No comments:

Post a Comment