Thursday, August 29, 2013

GTMax 2-Port USB Car Charger Vehicle Power Adapter with Extra Socket for iPhone, iPod, MP3 MP4 Play

GTMax 2-Port USB Car Charger Vehicle Power Adapter with Extra Socket for iPhone, iPod, MP3 MP4 Players and moreThis is the perfect accessory for those power sockets tucked deep inside the center console storage bin. The two USB sockets allow you to charge almost any combination of devices, while the open power socket in the center provides a place for a third device to be plugged in. You could probably even stack two of these things if you rotated the upper one to provide clearance for the wires.

If you plan on using this in a dash mounted socket, you need to be aware that it projects out a fair distance. With the USB cords plugged in, it came close to interfering with the gear shift on my car. For that location, you might look at more compact units that don't have the center socket.

This is perfect for what I need. Works great and is exactly what I needed. I have several accessories I need in my car but very few places to plug them in; this completely solves that problem.

Buy GTMax 2-Port USB Car Charger Vehicle Power Adapter with Extra Socket for iPhone, iPod, MP3 MP4 Play Now

Works well, good for charging an ipod and powering a GPS or other device at the same time.

Read Best Reviews of GTMax 2-Port USB Car Charger Vehicle Power Adapter with Extra Socket for iPhone, iPod, MP3 MP4 Play Here

I bought this adapter because I really needed a USB port in the car to charge my phone. I opted for the adapter with 2 USB outlets and the extra socket so that I could also accommodate my GPS and iPod charger if necessary. So far, the adapter has worked perfectly and exactly as described. As other reviewers noted, it is a little large, but I have ample space in front of my power outlet, so this wasn't really an issue. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a multi-port car-to-USB adapter. Even with the added shipping cost, it was still a fraction of the price that these things sell for at Radio Shack.

Want GTMax 2-Port USB Car Charger Vehicle Power Adapter with Extra Socket for iPhone, iPod, MP3 MP4 Play Discount?

If I just charge with my cellphone/gps off it works okay (though the current is just about the same as connect to my laptop, i.e. half of connect to an external charger). But the second I turn them on, especially gps, the current drops down to 1mA and the battery of my cell will go dead either way. Now I got a charger for nexus one made by google and it works flawlessly. The conclusion is: serious flaw with the charger, be aware!

No comments:

Post a Comment