Monday, July 1, 2013

Linear Act-31B 1-Channel Keychain Transmitter

Linear Act-31B 1-Channel Keychain Transmitter
  • Designed for use with Linear MegaCode format receivers only
  • Single-button transmitter that sends a unique code to a single device.
  • 318Mhz
  • Includes: Mini remote, Battery, and Instructions.

Normal key-fob size, works from pretty reasonably far away, easy to program (just push the 'Learn' button on the side of the opener and then push the button on the remote).

Buy Linear Act-31B 1-Channel Keychain Transmitter Now

It's very easy to program and use. Make sure its the right frequency for your garage opener. This is for 318Mhz. Nice small and sleek. Great addition or replacement product.

Read Best Reviews of Linear Act-31B 1-Channel Keychain Transmitter Here

I love this product, it allows you to keep your opener out of your car therefor barring access to your home if your car is broken into. I also like to use it when I go bike riding. I can open the door from across the street while I am in my car. Highly recommended.

Want Linear Act-31B 1-Channel Keychain Transmitter Discount?

Bought this transmitter to use when I ride on my bicycle so I can leave my car keys at home. Installation was a breeze, just pushing 2 buttons.

Range is ok for what I need it for

Save 35% Off

I have the transmitter attached to my jacket zipper for when I ride my Harley. Opens the garage door in plenty of time for me to park. The second opener is in the wife's purse for when she leaves the car at home and is out with friends. Very simple to program. Had it for a couple months and it works great.

No comments:

Post a Comment