Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Husky Liners Custom Fit Second Seat Floor Liner for Ford Excursion for Select Ford Excursion Models

Husky Liners Custom Fit Second Seat Floor Liner for Ford Excursion for Select Ford Excursion ModelsI ordered both front and back and like the way they look, but especially how they keep everything off the carpet. Just bought more for my Nissan pickup.

Re-purchased an all new set for my 2002 Excursion. My carpet is still in great condition and the vehicle looks great with a brand new set in place. My hubby inheirited my older floor mats for his 2001 truck. My Husky floor mats were over 10 years old and in great shape, but my hubby has been coveting my floor mats for a while. I have over 200k miles on my Excursion and wouldn't drive a mile without the Husky floor mats.

Buy Husky Liners Custom Fit Second Seat Floor Liner for Ford Excursion for Select Ford Excursion Models Now

No comments:

Post a Comment