Wednesday, July 31, 2013

GTMax 6pcs - Black Rubberized Hard Case + LCD Screen Protector + Car Charger + Travel Charger + Mic

GTMax 6pcs - Black Rubberized Hard Case + LCD Screen Protector + Car Charger + Travel Charger + Micro USB Data Cable + Stylus for AT&T Samsung GALAXY S2 / SII I9100 AttainYou get what you pay for. The biggest problem I had with this product is that it was advertised to fit my Samsung Attain. Everything works but the screen protector. It is not cut right. But like I said. You get what you pay for.

The screen protector fits perfectly on my Galaxy S2. I never tried putting the case on (I got more expensive version), but it seems to be a descent quality product. All the cables are a big plus, everything works so far. Stylus is ok, I thought it will be a little bit different.

For the amount of accessories you get and price you pay for all that, it is an amazing deal.

Buy GTMax 6pcs - Black Rubberized Hard Case + LCD Screen Protector + Car Charger + Travel Charger + Mic Now

I found this package while searching for accessories for Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket, and I made purchase because the details led me to believe that they were indeed made to fit and to be used by that particular version of the Samsung Galaxy smartphone. When package arrived, it was obvious that the items were made to be used with the first generation Galaxy. Not even the charger would work correctly with my phone, it being dead as a hammer. The stylus was a toy. Since the package cost so little, I just threw it away, rather than going through the hassle of returning it. Normally, I observe the old adage. "If it's too good to be true.....", but greed got me this time. Don't consider buying this product!

Read Best Reviews of GTMax 6pcs - Black Rubberized Hard Case + LCD Screen Protector + Car Charger + Travel Charger + Mic Here

fabulous. I originally bought this package just for the car charger and extra cables, but all the bonus stuff is a steal! I never thought I would like using a case with my galaxy s2, but I LOVE the case. It's so sleek and still protects the phone. Snaps right into place. Although the screen protector didn't fit. But everything else is good. I even use the stylus with my kindle fire.

Want GTMax 6pcs - Black Rubberized Hard Case + LCD Screen Protector + Car Charger + Travel Charger + Mic Discount?

Everything's fine and dandy except the cover doesn't fit my Galaxy SII. Not even close. All the other items are as advertised.

Save 33% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment