Monday, July 29, 2013

2003-2006 Infiniti G35 Keyless Entry Remote Key Fob w/ Free DIY Programming Instructions

2003-2006 Infiniti G35 Keyless Entry Remote Key Fob w/ Free DIY Programming InstructionsThis remote worked as advertised. Come with programming instructions which made the whole process really easy, took me 6 minutes to do it.

thanks

It works great. Very easy to set up. I highly recommend it. Pros: easy set up, price was good, fast delivery. Con: nothing, should of ordered a second one. Like I said great product you will not be disappointed.

Buy 2003-2006 Infiniti G35 Keyless Entry Remote Key Fob w/ Free DIY Programming Instructions Now

Ordered it and it was at my house in 3 days. Looks exactly like my 2007 g35 coupe fob and programmed in seconds. Very impressed.

Read Best Reviews of 2003-2006 Infiniti G35 Keyless Entry Remote Key Fob w/ Free DIY Programming Instructions Here

I wish we had ordered this earlier! We have been without a key fob for a year b/c it was too expensive at the dealership. This was SO easy!! Discount Keyless enclosed a programming guide and we had the key fob setup and working in less than 60 seconds. It was quick and painless and programmable by anyone who can read the simple instructions. Thank you Discount Keyless. We will gladly buy from you again.

Want 2003-2006 Infiniti G35 Keyless Entry Remote Key Fob w/ Free DIY Programming Instructions Discount?

This product is identical to the one I got when I bought my car. I wanted a new remote since the old remote was broken so I ordered this one. Shipped fast although the first one didn't work so I called customer service and they shipped out another in exchange for the defective one. Service was GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment