Sunday, June 30, 2013

Schumacher INC-12V-OBD 6' Cable Assembly

Schumacher  INC-12V-OBD 6' Cable AssemblyI have a mercedes benz c-class and have hear horror stories of people unpluging their batteries to change them. On some mercedes models it can damage the safety systems, security system, and delete the cars memory of driving habits and the engine control unit. This is essentially a DIYer version of what the dealer uses. Mercedes benz wanted to charge over $300 for a new battery, and thats when I bought this and saved over half that amount. Even if you dont have a benz or beamer, this thing saves the radio settings, and any other memory settings on the car so its definitely a must for ANY time you disconnect a battery from ANY car. I highly recommend it. Keep in mind you will need a power source for this. I just bought an extension with aligator clips and I just connect it to a motorcycle battery I have laying around. ALSO, IT IS VERY IMPORTANT that you not touch the positive side of the battery cable to ground (metal) when changing the battery since the ECU is still hooked to power, and this could seriously damage the car, and when a positive battery cable is unhooked, its rather easy to do, so take care and keep that in mind.

The OBD2 memory saver is a great product for '96 and newer vehicles. I have used this item a dozen times since I purchased it. Not having to retrieve anti theft codes, reprogram memory seats, etc is such a headache reliever. Great product.

Buy Schumacher  INC-12V-OBD 6' Cable Assembly Now

Fast delivery, great product, and no more having to reprogram auto settings when battery has been disconnected for any reason.

Read Best Reviews of Schumacher  INC-12V-OBD 6' Cable Assembly Here

I got this cable and I keep it in my trunk in case I need to change out the battery in my or any vehicle, all one needs is assistance for power supply from a cigarette lighter in another vehicle to keep any electronics memory while changing the battery.

Want Schumacher  INC-12V-OBD 6' Cable Assembly Discount?

This cable assemby is great to use to power my cars computer while I service or change the 12 volt battrery.

Save 58% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment